Geomagic Design X
Geomagic Design X (formerly Rapidform XOR) is the only reverse engineering software that combines history-based CAD with 3D scan data processing so you can create feature-based, editable solid models compatible with your existing CAD software.
- Generates history-based CAD models with feature trees
- Convert to your preferred file format, including SolidWorks,
- Creo, NX, Inventor, AutoCAD, CATIA and others
- Point cloud, mesh, surface and solid modeling all in one application
- Complements your CAD software by creating native models with feature trees – the most popular type of design models
- Named “the only viable choice” for parametric reverse engineering in an independent study
[tab name=”Más Información”]
Geomagic Design X makes 3D scan data more useful
All 3D scanners create point clouds or meshes, which aren’t that useful for most design needs. Geomagic Design X is purpose-built to create usable 3D models directly from scan data, not just dumb solids or surfaces.
The fastest way to get from raw scans to real CAD models
There is simply no faster way to get from unprocessed 3D scans to complete, feature-based solid models. Design X’s redesign tools save hours or days of work compared to reverse engineering in your CAD software. And Design X works with your CAD software, rather than a completely different workflow.
Easy to learn and use because it works like your CAD software
If you can design in CAD, you can start using Design X right away. It uses familiar tools for solid modeling, and skips the old reverse engineering workflows involving painstaking polygon editing and surface generation.
Powerful and flexible
People are doing amazing things with Geomagic every day. Since Design X is built on a complete CAD kernel (Parasolid), it gives you the flexibility to make real CAD models the way you want. Everything you need is contained in one application, without the need to flip back and forth between apps. It works with every 3D scanner, and makes native, feature-based models for every major CAD application.
Geomagic Design X Introduction
Reverse Engineering a Wheel Cover
CAD to Scan Alignment